home *** CD-ROM | disk | FTP | other *** search
/ Cream of the Crop 25 / Cream of the Crop 25.iso / bbs / dgwrl201.zip / DOG201.RES / RUNALLEY.DAT < prev    next >
Text File  |  1997-04-07  |  1KB  |  19 lines

1. ** For dogs that run away from the trainer. DogWorld ][ **
  2. 15
  3. "HarHarHar...look at the scared wittle puppy,"`nsaid `e`! after seeing `g`! run in terror.
  4. "Hey, I'm stronger than I thought!," said `e`!`nafter scaring `g`! in the alley.
  5. "I was standing there waiting for `g`! to attack,`nsaid `e`!. Then all of a sudden `S just split!"
  6. "Cluck, Cluck...Ok! so I'm chicken," says `g`!.
  7. "I wasn't scared!," says `g`! defensively.`n"I had to take a dump!"
  8. "I'm so ashamed, said `g`!. Running away like a`nlittle scared puppy from `e`!!"
  9. "Oh,, he wanted me to attack him, eh?,"`nsaid a confused looking `g`!.
  10. "Can I try that again?," barks a dumbfounded `g`!.
  11. "Hey, I'm a lover not a fighter!," said `g`!`ntrying to cover it's cowardly actions.
  12. "Ok, like, I was standing there, about to attack. Then I, uhhh...`nI, uhhh, ...OK ALREADY! "I got scared!," said `g`!.                                    
  13. "That alley was just too scarey for me!," said `g`!`nafter running from `e`!.
  14. "Hahaha...`S just tucked `A tail between `A legs and ran!,"`nsaid `e`! about `g`!.
  15. "Man, that was the biggest `e`! I've ever seen!,"`nsaid `g`! defensively.
  16. "So I ran...whatcha gonna do? Turn me into the Dog Catcher?,"`nsaid `g`! with a scared look on `A face.
  17. "I came, I saw, I ran!," said `g`! after running`nin disgrace from `e`! in the alley.